Quality, Health, Safety, And Environment (QHSE) Policy
The board of directors of GazServ Inc. aims at optimal compliance with the requirements of its customers, employees and the environment. Within this aim we continuously create qualitative and quantitative standards for constant measurement and improvement of this policy.
The safety, health and well-being of our employees and employees of third parties, and the care of the environment and our commitment to quality are fundamental in all our activities.
Employees at every level are aware of their own contribution to quality, safety, health and environment.
To implement the QHSE policies effectively and comprehensively, GazServ is committed to:
- Set QHSE objectives, measure, monitor and audit the performance through the effective implementation of QHSE Management System.
- Make continual improvement of QHSE management system and processes through measureable QHSE targets.
- Our all activities, products or services must meet the QHSE requirements of our customers.
- Ensure proper QHSE training to all employees to increase awareness of employees in risk assessment and in carrying out their duties.
- Encourage employees to have ownership for identifying and eliminating hazards, preventing injury to themselves and others, by including QHSE performance in the appraisal and rewarding systems.
- Empower employees with STOP work authority to halt the unsafe work practices.
- Comply with quality assurance system to provide the best quality products and services.
- The policies will be reviewed periodically to ensure that the policy is relevant to the system that reduce the impact on health, safety and environment, and adds value to public welfare.